Google Ads Management For People Who Want Results
We can offer you a unique combination of experience and value that large agencies simply can't match.
Already running Google Ads? Let us perform a free audit for you.
10+ YEARS OF PPC EXPERIENCE
Get peace-of-mind knowing you're working with a highly experienced and qualified partner. You are not simply acquiring a service; You're getting a new team member.
You will have access to us throughout the day. We can communicate with your team via Slack, email, phone, Zoom, collaboration software, or whatever works best for you!
Better Google Ads Management Value
Too many large Google Ads agencies charge fees that simply are not commensurate with the service they provide. We can offer better value and a much lower price.
THE VALUE OF GOOGLE ADS EXPERIENCE
With over a decade of Google Ads management experience, your account will be in excellent hands.
Having worked on well over 1,000 Google Ads accounts over the years, we've learned what works and what does not work. You get to leverage this experience and knowledge when you partner with us.
You are not simply acquiring a service. You'll be getting a new member of your team.
THE VALUE OF YOUR DOLLAR
We understand you work hard for your money and you need to spend it wisely to grow your business.
Free up more of your money for actual ad spend. We have the ability to offer you very affordable pricing because we don't have the same level of overhead costs that larger PPC agencies have. While they have to pass those costs onto their clients, we don't.
This is why we beat most PPC agencies when it comes to Google Ads management fees.
THE VALUE OF HUMAN A.I. PPC
Humans will always be the main driving force behind marketing and Google Ads management is no different. With that said, Artificial Intelligence (AI) has become an increasingly integral part of PPC. Smart companies know this and have found ways to incorporate AI into their marketing efforts.
We have been refining the partnership between humans and AI for our Google Ads clients for years. When you partner with us, you will inherit this strategic advantage and get more from your Google Ads campaigns.
Our Google Ads Management Approach
Effective Management Is Key
Effective management is the most important aspect of running any successful Google Ads campaign. Without properly and consistently managing a Google Ads account, performance will eventually decline, wasted ad spend will increase and sales will suffer.
There are simply too many “moving parts” (competitor landscape changes, changes in Google Ads features & functionality, industry changes, new account data to analyze, necessary testing, etc.) that need to be managed in order to maintain a successful campaign.
Begin With The End In Mind
Our goal is to exceed the goals and objectives you have for your Google Ads campaigns.
There are many KPIs to monitor and improve upon (clicks, CTR, quality scores, etc), but the main objective is to increase sales or targeted leads while maintaining your desired ROI or CPA goals, respectively.
We find that the best way to do this is to use a “begin with the end in mind” approach to managing your campaign. This helps to ensure that optimization of your account is focused, measured and done with a clear understanding of what the main objective is. We will do all that is required in order to improve upon this main objective.
What We Do To Improve Your Performance:
- Testing: Continually testing new ads, bidding types, landing pages, keywords and other areas we see may be beneficial to performance.
- Data Analysis: Consistently analyzing data and performance and use this to make specific adjustments to the campaigns.
- Monitor: Monitor campaign performance and make changes regularly.
- Keyword Research/Analysis: Not all keywords are created equal, so in some cases the most popular terms will only get you so far. We will continuously do research and analysis on existing keyword performance and find new keywords that may help improve overall performance.
- Bidding: We will fully manage bidding. This can include analysis of several bid options and testing different bidding strategies to find what works best for different keywords.
- Remarketing: If you don’t have remarketing running yet, we might suggest testing this. Running remarketing ads with an offer is a good way to convince people to come back and complete a conversion (sale or lead).
- Ongoing Process: Once you start a PPC campaign, it should be ever evolving and adapting to changes in both 1) your specific niche and 2) the PPC industry. We will make sure to stay on top of search result patterns and performance.
- Ideas: Looking for new ideas and features within Google Ads that may help to improve overall performance. This can include competitive research, industry research, testing new Google Ads features, etc.
- Landing Page/Website Review: Reviewing the site and offering suggestions on how some changes or “tweaks” may improve overall Google Ads performance.
- Reporting: Provide reporting – You can determine frequency and what is included in the reports. We typically send monthly reports to clients
- Communication: We maintain an open line of communication and provide ourselves on always being available for our clients. We can easily be reached via email, phone or any other forms of communication that work for you.
Google Ads Management FAQ
Yes! We offer our direct clients a free Google Ads audit. So, we can extend that offer to you and your clients as well.
We find that this is a great way to offer clients actionable feedback and give them insight into our expertise.
This is a great way to close the deal. We recommend that you actively promote that to your prospective clients. You promote it, and we'll do the audit free of charge.
Ready to have a quick chat? 15 minutes could save you 15.... It'll be worth your time 🙂