Decreased Cost Per Lead By 38%. Increased Leads By 250%

Client: Moving Company

Goal: Main goal was to get leads down so the client could spend more and increase lead volume.

Platform: Google Ads

When we started: March 2019

What we did: This was generating leads but needed to get the cost per lead down in order to increase ad spend. Through ad testing, budget and bid optimization, and keyword improvements, we were able to consistently get their cost per lead down, which allowed them to increase their ad spend and lead volume. NOTE: In March when we took over, they launched a large discount offer that helped to really drop their cost per lead, but it was not sustainable and they stopped the discount towards the end of the month.