Small Business PPC Management
Why Partner With Us For PPC Management Services?
- We are a small business just like you. We get it. We understand how important every dollar spent is to you. We understand how important it is to get qualified leads or reach a sales goal at a given ROI target
- We are NOT an agency. Many PPC agencies are too big to offer the same level of support and customized PPC management we can offer. They have account managers, account specialists and often times have several different people working on the same account. This is not an advantage for them. It simply means they have to provide a service that has to conform to the size and structure of their agency FIRST. You and your PPC needs come second.
- We are flexible to your needs. We create a PPC strategy and structure that works best for you and your goals.
- We offer competitive PPC managment pricing. Because we are NOT a large PPC agency, we do not have the same level of large overhead costs. Put another way, we don't have to "bake in" the enormous costs to run an Agency into the management fees we charge you.
- Simply put, you get better PPC management services at a better price.
Our PPC Services
We focus on providing exceptional small business PPC management
We provide complete AdWords management
We help other marketing & web design firms fullfill their PPC services
Don’t forget Bing. We can help you there, too
Remarketing can be a crucial part of your PPC efforts.
Take advantage of this fast growing PPC opportunity
Programmatic and targeted display, no spray and pray games here
We can help you grow your ecommerce revenue
FREE AdWords Review
Get actionable feedback, for free!
PPC Management FAQ
What Is Your PPC Pricing?
We understand that PPC for small business owners can take up a big portion of the marketing budget. That is why we use a custom approach to pricing. Some ppc management companies put their clients into a payment model that is bases solely on how much they spend per month. Other companies will show a low monthly rate on their website, but there's a catch. They charge additional monthly fees for additional services like remarketing.
We don't use either of these models. We factor in account size and type (not just ad spend) and we estimate the resources it will take us to effectively manage your account. Because we have low overhead costs, we don't have to charge as much as most large PPC management companies.
We wouldn't charge you extra just because you want to run a remarketing campaign. For custom PPC management pricing, please feel free to contact us.
Do You Require Contracts?
Absolutely No Contracts!
If you are not satisfied with our service, then you can send us an email that day ending our partnership. We don't even bother with a 30 day notice.
What Is Your PPC Management Pricing?
We begin with the end in mind. We work with you to determine what your main goal is. Once that is established, we can now manage your account to achieve your goals.
As an example, let's say you want to drive leads (phone calls, form fill-outs, etc) for your small business. Let's say you know you can effectively grow your business by getting leads for $50. You also have a monthly budget of $3,000.
In this example, we will work to get you as many $50 leads as we can while staying within your monthly budget. Understand the goal. Focus on achieving it, then exceeding it!
Do You Offer Reporting?
Yes we do. We can provide you with reporting at whatever frequency you want. Most clients want monthy reports, but we can provide them whenever you need them.
We can provide you with just the high level metrics (like clicks, impressions, CTR, leads, cost per lead, etc) or give you more in-depth reporting. It's up to you.
If you are not satisfied with your current PPC performance or just need someone to take on the marketing tasks you simply don’t have the time to do yourself, then perhaps it’s time we talk.
Weekends: As needed for our awesome clients