Decreased Cost Per Lead By 43%.
Client: Plumbing Company
Goal: The goal was to reduce their cost per lead
Platform: Google Ads
When we started: May 2022
What we did: They were generating leads but the cost per lead was too high. They were not necessarily interested in increasing the budget; just needed to reduce the cost per lead. We split tested ads, providing some on-page tweaks to help with conversion rates, tested different bidding strategies and stopped spending the budget on poor performing keywords. This all lead to an acceptable drop in the cost per lead that the client was very happy with.