Decreased Cost Per Lead By 55%. Increased Leads By 158%
Client: Roofing Company
Goal: The goal was to reduce their cost per lead
Platform: Google Ads
When we started: February 2022
What we did: They had a lot of historical data but the account was not managed well and hold old ads and keyword match types. We built out new ads, setup new keywords and began to find areas of wasted ad spend. This all served to gradually bring down the cost per lead and allowed them to steer budget towards better performing keywords. Through testing and general optimization we also increased leads and they even were comfortable increasing their monthly budget as a result.