Decreased Cost Per Lead By 69%. Increased Leads By 136%
Client: Roofing company
Goal: Main goal was to bring their cost per lead down.
Platform: Google Ads
When we started: End of November 2019
What we did: This client is in a very competitive market where the average CPC is higher than in other roofing markets. They really needed to get their cost per lead (CPL) down. They had a bunch of wasted ad spend that was making this difficult. We started by stopping the wasted ad spend and rerouting spend towards keywords that were producing leads. We also did some campaign restructuring and bid optimization to further reduce their CPL and make better use of their ad spend.